Edinburgh Gin announced the launch of Christmas Gin on social media, in order to drive brand awareness and online sales.
Through running a daily optimised and monitored Facebook retargeting campaign, adverts were served to those who had previously visited specific product pages on the Edinburgh Gin website.
- The Facebook community grew by 10%
- Facebook advertising reached 28,478 people, at an average cost of only £0.03 per engagement
- Retargeting drove 346 clicks to Edinburgh Gin’s online shop, at a low cost of £0.44 per website click
- Facebook content during the launch period reached over half a million people
- Twitter amassed over 350,000 impressions during the campaign
- Twitter drove over 3,000 website clicks – an increase of 57%
- Several Edinburgh Gin products sold out on the online shop less than a week into the campaign
- Website traffic increased by 117%.
- 31% of all website traffic was driven directly from social, with 1,707 clicks through to the Christmas Gin product page from Facebook and Twitter