We are seeking a Social Media Manager /Digital Account Manager with extensive experience in social media management, social media advertising and digital content creation to join our team.
The successful candidate will have an unrivalled passion for all things social media, and enjoy working in a fast-paced, creative agency environment.
You will play a pivotal role in delivering digital communications campaigns for our food and drink brands.
The role will focus on driving brand engagement and loyalty, requiring a blend of strategic and creative thinking with strong account management skills. Collaboration underpins the role as you will work as part of a team of creatives and strategists.
The individual will thrive on bringing brands to life through carefully crafted social media campaigns, social media content, community management and other digital tactics.
This is a middleweight role with ample opportunity for growth and development.
This is a brand new role, and adds to a growing team of six LUXers working in our communications department.
Essential Skills & Responsibilities:
- Strategic thinking, able to work with the senior team to devise social media campaigns and content that contribute to the overall communications strategies
- Develop social media content calendars and campaigns, always aligning with brand, commercial and customer objectives
- The ability to craft flawless copy, mindful of social media channels’ best practices, including optimising content across different platforms
- Able to strategically plan, deliver and report social media advertising campaigns and insights gathered from these campaigns
- Develop creative content in ideation sessions with the wider brand team, ensuring that client expectations are met while also making sure that content is social-friendly
- Embodying client house style and successfully conveying key messages
- Extensive knowledge of social media and a passion to learn about the ever-changing social/digital media landscape, constantly on the look-out for how we can use social more effectively for our brands
- The ability to run accounts, manage clients and be confident in client facing scenarios
- Be the LUX social media champion, keeping on top of trends and sharing findings with the rest of the LUX team
- A passion for community management:
- Drive brand engagement and loyalty through effective community management
- Manage online communities with an enormous comfort level communicating online
- Comfortable being the online customer service touch point for an array of brands
- Develop strong working relationships with technology partners and social media platforms to identify new features and functionality to support client work and new business
- Knowledge and experience of social media analytics and measurement tools
- Self-starter, scrupulous organiser and works well in the face of deadlines
- Able to schedule a variety of media types across all social media platforms including: text, video, photography and multiple images, optimising content from channel to channel.
- The confidence to be reactive: you’ll be constantly on the lookout for trending hashtags and breaking news in order to produce relevant content
- Collaborating on a daily basis with client stakeholders and LUX team members to deliver exceptional campaigns
- A strong understanding and hands on experience of how to work with digital influencers to build ongoing relationships, generate buzz, and increase client share-of-voice
- Familiarity with content scheduling systems, such as Sprout Social
- Experience with project management tools like Basecamp
- Experience with working on email marketing platforms and Content Management Systems such as WordPress
- Experience with image and video editing software is an advantage
- The opportunity to work with incredibly exciting food & drink brands in a creative studio environment
- Flexible Working Hours available: 37.5 hour week with core working hours 10am – 3.30pm
- Opt-in private healthcare, including dental & optical
- Opt-in company pension
- Work iPhone and MacBook
- Designated time to hone your skills through paid development time
- 35 days paid holiday
- In-house food and drink training sessions…highlights include a cheese tasting with IJ Mellis, a tutored gin tasting with Edinburgh Gin and a tequila and mescal immersion!
- Complementary daily breakfast is available for all staff, as well as regular pizza and cake feasts
- And finally, applicants must be dog lovers as Blanche the Boxer and Dumpling the Sausage Dog are regular visitors to the office!
Salary dependent on experience, please state salary expectations upon applying. Please send a CV and cover letter to [email protected]