We’re pleased to announce that we’re on the hunt for a Social Media Executive to join the LUX team!
We’re looking for a talented individual who embodies a hunger for food and drink, a desire to work in a fast-paced, creative environment and, of course, an unrivalled passion for everything social.
The successful candidate will be the voice for a range of food & drink brands, managing a wealth of social media channels on a daily basis.
You’ll be responsible for content scheduling and all aspects of community management; nurturing and growing our online communities, and attending to daily interactions. What’s more, you’ll be able to work as part of a dynamic team, contributing to brainstorms and coming up with creative ideas to get those Facebook thumbs a-liking and retweets chirping.
Previous experience isn’t necessary, but being able to demonstrate a strong knowledge and passion for social is key.
So, if you’re savvy in all things social, and know your hashtag from your handle, we most certainly want to hear from you.
Role: Social Media Executive
- A working knowledge of key social media channels’ functionality including: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- The ability to craft flawless copy, mindful of social media channels’ best practices, including optimising content across different platforms.
- Able to schedule a variety of media types across all social media platforms including: text, video, photography and multiple images, optimising content from channel to channel.
- Comfortable being the online customer service touch point for an array of brands.
- The ability to change your writing tone of voice at the drop of a hat (or the click of a mouse button).
- Able to embody client house style and successfully convey key messages.
- Maintaining and implementing an up-to-date understanding of the social media landscape, keeping on top of trends and sharing findings with the rest of the LUX team.
- Contributing to overall content and marketing strategies through ideas generation.
- The confidence to be reactive: you’ll be constantly on the lookout for trending hashtags and breaking news in order to craft proactive content.
- Scrupulous organiser and a cool cucumber in the face of deadlines.
- A positive outlook and the ability to work as part of a passionate team.
- The ability to generate and source high quality supporting content such as photography, video and graphics.
- An understanding of the range of platform’s native analytics suites.
- Experience working with social media advertising platforms.
- Familiarity with content scheduling systems, such as Sprout Social.
Right for the role? Here’s how to apply:
Send a CV and covering letter to: [email protected] along with an example of a social media campaign that you believe to be exceptional. We want to hear about what you thought made the campaign tick and what the brand did to achieve its success.