LUX’s neutral kitchen studio in Edinburgh is the ideal location for preparing and capturing recipes as well as shooting slick pack shots.
Complete with moveable kitchen island, interchangeable work surfaces, ample prep space, cookware and props library, the LUX Food & Drink Studio is designed with stylists, photographers and chefs in mind.
Available weekdays, evenings & weekends.
- Capacity to create a black box/blackout as well natural & artificial lighting states
- 2.7m Colorama
- 4 x Bowens Gemini 550R flash heads
- 4 x telescopic light stands
- 4 x soft boxes (2 x Calumet Illuma large & 2 x Calumet Illuma medium) each with speed ring & adapter ring
- 2 x LED soft box continuous lighting with 2m stands
- Multiplug adapters & extension leads
- White box
- Props house containing surfaces, backdrops, fabrics, crockery, cutlery & tableware
- Super fast WIFI
- Free onsite parking for up to 5 cars
- Lift access for smooth load-in / load-out
- Steam iron and board
- Wheelchair access and accessible toilet facilities
Our well-equipped kitchen has everything you might require for food and drinks preparation.
- 4 ring induction hob, double oven, grill and microwave
- Cookware including pots, pans, utensils, food processor, portable induction hob, stick blender, kettle, toaster, scales, glass mixing bowls and cooks’ knives
- Food storage including standing fridge, freezer & dry store
- Recycling & food waste disposal facilities
- Complementary tea & coffee
IN-HOUSE CREATIVE TEAM
In addition to studio hire, our in-house studio can be hired to work on and co-ordinate your shoots, including:
- Food Stylist
- Home Economist
- Recipe Developer
- Creative Director
- Studio Assistant & Runner
For more information, please contact LUX directly: [email protected] | (+44) 0131 555 6911