Due to continued expansion, we’re looking for a talented Brand Manager to join the LUX team.
We’re looking for a driven professional that has a hunger for working with ambitious brands and a mind for strategic thinking.
The successful candidate will be an expert in digital practices, including e-commerce, email marketing, SEO and the ability to advise on website development.
Serving as the brand guardian for your clients, the Brand Manager will also assist in briefing the content creation team and contributing to ongoing communication strategies.
For more information, check out the full job specification below.
Role: Brand Manager
As Communications Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- The brand guardian – ensure consistent delivery of brand across all marketing channels
- Creation of brand packs for new clients and maintaining all brand packs as strategies evolve
- Ideation and assisting with the creation of communication and brand strategies geared to deliver on client KPIs within budget
- Campaign & creative ideation & contributing to team brainstorms
- Contribute to proposal documents & pitches
Execution & Delivery
- A keen focus on digital including e-commerce, SEO best practice and guiding the delivery of website developments and email marketing
- Managing the delivery of marketing campaigns and design projects
- Briefing internal & external resources on marketing requirements e.g editorial calendars, email campaigns
- Proofing & quality control of all marketing collateral
- Assisting & overseeing video & photography shoots
- Offer copywriting support to the Content team across a variety of channels including social media, website content, blog posts and email
- Contribute to the LUX blog
Reporting, Project Management & Profitability
- Acting as the day-to-day contact for a variety of food and drink brands
- Project management of all marketing accounts including status updates & quarterly reviews
- Responsible for time tracking, profitability & growing accounts
- Delivery campaign performance reports
- Maintaining & developing strong relationships with key client contacts
- The opportunity to work with incredibly exciting food & drink brands in a creative environment
- Designated time to hone your skills through paid development time
- Company mobile phone
- Dine out on LUX – dinner & drinks for you & a chum at a restaurant of your choosing, at least twice per year
- 38 days paid holiday per year
- Private health insurance
Send a CV and covering letter to [email protected], outlining your key successes and suitability for the role. We look forward to hearing from you!