A photography, video and new product development studio, purpose-built for food & drink.
Our neutral kitchen set is the ideal location for preparing and capturing recipes as well as shooting slick pack shots.
Complete with moveable kitchen island, interchangeable work surfaces, ample prep space, cookware and props library, the LUX Food & Drink Studio is designed with stylists, photographers and chefs in mind.
Available weekdays, evenings & weekends.
- Ability to create a ‘black box’ as well natural & artificial lighting states
- 2.7m Colorama
- 4 x Bowens Gemini 550R flash heads
- 4 x telescopic light stands
- 4 x soft boxes (2 x Calumet Illuma large & 2 x Calumet Illuma medium) each with speed ring & adapter ring
- 2 x LED soft box continuous lighting with 2m stands
- Multiplug adapters & extension leads
- White box
- Props house containing surfaces, backdrops, fabrics, crockery, cutlery & tableware
- Super fast WIFI
- Free onsite parking for up to 5 cars
- Lift access for smooth load-in / load-out
- Iron & clothes steamer
- Disabled access & disabled toilet
- 4 ring induction hob, double oven, grill and microwave
- Cookware including pots, pans, utensils, food processor, portable induction hob, stick blender, kettle, toaster, scales, glass mixing bowls and professional knives
- Food storage including standing fridge, freezer & dry store
- Recycling & food waste disposal facilities
- Complementary tea & coffee
In-house Creative Team
In addition to studio hire, our in-house studio can be hired to work on and co-ordinate your shoots, including:
- Food Stylist
- Home Economist
- Recipe Developer
- Creative Director
- Studio Assistant & Runner
For more information, contact our Studio Manager, Jen Clarke: [email protected] |0131 555 6911